Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It was a Very Good Year.....

Wow, where did 2013 go?  It's hard to believe that in less than 6 hours, a new year will begin!  

As far as officiating, I must say, it's been my favorite year -- so many wonderful couples, so many creative wedding ceremonies -- each one different, each one special!  In fact, I could create the world's longest blog post if I wrote about all of them, so I won't do that here -- rather, I'll wish everyone and anyone who's reading this a heartfelt wish that 2014 will bring you good health, happiness, and peace -- and maybe even A Lovely Ceremony!  Happy New Year!  





And, as a P.S., above is my brand spankin'-new logo!  I wanted a little something to express the fun and happiness of what I do.  Please feel free to share your opinions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment