Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding Show Wow!

I must admit, in spite of my 34 years experience in officiating at weddings, I've never attended a bridal show.  Yesterday was my first experience -- I attended the largest bridal show in Central Florida.  All I can say is wow -- what a turnout!  The venue was packed with people, all looking around for what I assume were the best vendors for their wedding.
It was a learning experience for me, which was wonderful, and I met some great folks.  I'm looking forward to attending some smaller shows, to see if it's more in line with my philosophy of being able to speak with couples on a more personal level.
I'd be interested to hear from other wedding people out there about their opinions of bridal shows -- the good, the bad, and the ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment