Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Show Sunday!

Well, I'm about to take a dive into the wonderful world of Bridal Shows -- this Sunday, August 26th, I'll have a table at the Central Florida Bridal Association show, "A Bridal Show to Remember -- Something Blue."  The show is being held at the Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, Florida, from 12:30 to 4:00 p.m.

Although I've been officiating weddings for over 35 years, having a table at a bridal show is a first for me!  I've been working diligently on table decor, a slideshow for brides to view, and a door prize.  My wonderful friends Teena & Cyd showed me how to make a gift basket, and it's a beauty!



The basket is filled with goodies, and has the cutest verse card that explains its contents:

"The towels represent the warmth you feel, wrapped in each other's embrace,
The candle represents the glow of love, which shows by the look on your face,
The music represents harmony, though problems may sometimes arise,
The drink and the glasses represent your love, that improves as time goes by,
There's one more thing, most important of all, so keep these silver goods handy,
For most of all, any problems seem minor when you're sharing some kisses and candy!"

Come by and see me -- it's going to be a great show!



 

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can witness a bridal show soon. Can you help me make that gift basket too?



    Regards,
    Boracay Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing the right wedding officiant is important because finding the right officiant for your wedding can take time as many of the other important steps in wedding planning.
    grand rapids wedding officiant

    ReplyDelete