Monday, August 6, 2012

A Short & Sweet Post -- for a Lovely Review!

I officiated at a wonderful, intimate ceremony at the Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort a little over a week ago, for a wonderful couple from North Dakota who searched through many officiants before finding me.  One of the things that I feel makes my services as an officiant a bit different from the "average" is that I spend a lot of time with the couples I marry, to get to know them as people and to work with them to make their wedding ceremony something truly suited to the two of them. 

Without further fanfare, here's their review from Wedding Wire:

My husband and I recently married at Disney's Polynesian Resort through Disney's Fairytale Weddings. Being from North Dakota, we planned an intimate destination wedding. Disney provided us with a list of vendors, but we were unsatisfied with the selection of officiants. We were blessed to come across Renee and her services through weddingwire.com, A Lovely Ceremony, and she provided just that! She was always available for long distance planning via email, cell phone, and Skype. She was kind and was willing to travel over 2 hours to pick up our wedding license when ours failed to be delivered on time in ND. She really personalized our ceremony and helped coordinate our events. Renee's kindness and dedication to providing a truly unique ceremony for a couple is what makes her an excellent officiant. She is just an outstanding lady to work with and recommend her for anyone who is interested in having a beautiful, "lovely ceremony."

Photos will follow in another blog post, but I was so honored by this review that I had to share it immediately!  This is why I LOVE what I do!  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment