Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Long Time, No Post!

Yep, it's been a while since my last blog post, and I don't have any excuse except for the fact that I've been so busy!  Wedding Season in Florida runs from October through May, and there have been so many wonderful, creative, fun ceremonies that I hardly know where to start!

I'll begin with a ceremony that was probably one of the most unusual ones I've ever done!  Matt and Cristin were such a fun couple to work with!  Their love of Mexican food inspired their Mexican-themed wedding, from not only their menu, but their entire decor and entertainment.  As their guests arrived, they were serenaded by a live Mariachi band (who were pretty dang good!)





To add to the fun tone of the ceremony, each attendant wore a different-colored Mexican outfit -- a true explosion of color!


The bride and groom's offbeat personalities were reflected in the wording throughout their entire ceremony, including two friends reading the words to "Never Gonna Give You Up"  (an old 80's disco song), which had everyone screaming with laughter.   

As I always say, and will keep on saying, one size ceremony does NOT fit all!  

Congratulations, Matt & Cristin, for having the ceremony that YOU wanted, and thank you for allowing me to create it with you!

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment