Monday, August 16, 2010

Jumping Into the Blogosphere!

Well, here goes -- my first foray into the world of blogging!  Although you can learn a lot about my passion of Wedding Officiating from my website, www.lovelyceremony.com, my hope is that by blogging, brides and grooms can learn from what I write, and realize the importance of having an individualized wedding ceremony as opposed to a "cookie-cutter" one.  My philosophy is that each couple has their own story, and that no two couples are alike -- therefore, a wedding ceremony should reflect a couple's special, unique relationship, and should have elements that are pertinent and personal to them.  One size does NOT fit all!
Okay, before I get up on my soapbox, I'll close this first posting.  Please stay tuned for more op-ed views from the officiant's point of view!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment